domingo, 4 de novembro de 2012

EVERYONE DIES IN UTAH - Bark Twice If You're In Milwaukee (7far cover)


bom galera.. eh isso kkk


I kind of got a secret that bring you down that tear you down 
From … the throne you sit on high 
Yeahh 
And you could try to shut me down try to bring me down 
But I just won't die 
No I won't die 

This is what it takes 
For you to… change 

Cover up your eyes 
Before the sense of time begins to fall 
To fall! 
It shows us how … these times turn us all into the men we are 
This is all of us .. don't you dare turn your back on me 

This is the end …..of new beginnings 
You and I we're meant to be feared 
           You will learn 

I'll be there on the day you fall 
On the day you fall(2)
(tudo junto )I watch your face hit the ground
As the weight of this world crushes you 
As the weight of this world crushes you 

This is what it takes for you to change!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário